Monday, June 25, 2007

Welcome to the Nude Room....

Hello all! I'm the Naked Sistah. Why that name? Well,you've heard of the Barefoot Contessa,right? In my world, I'm all about being true to myself, my friends,and just keeping it real. How much more truthful can you get beyond nakedness? Aside from being naked spiritually, I like being naked physically,too. We'll talk about that some other time. I was inspired by my girl Babs to do a blog. This makes my journaling more interesting and gives you folks a look at my world as I know it. I'll share my triumphs,trials,mistakes,victories,lessons learned,etc. Please believe you will get your laugh on,you might even tear up a bit. So stay tuned for my first entry. By the way,please feel free to be naked in your comments. My folks know I'm all about the real. Take some dramamine...this will get a little bumpy along the way,but I promise there will be smooth sailing,too. Peace and blessings....let the strip show begin......

1 comment:

Babs said...

Oooh, I'm really looking forward to reading this! Careful though, it's addictive!